// RECIPE //
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats, ground into a coarsely ground flour
- 1/2 cup almonds, coarsely ground
- 1/4 cup cocao powder
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup dates, pitted
- pinch of salt
- In a food processor, combine the oats and almonds and grind into a coarse flour. Next, add in the almond butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, salt and mix together for several minutes.
- Add in the dates and continue mixing until well combined.
- Slowly add in the cocoa powder while mixing. At this point the mixture will begin to form into a ball.
- Roll into 1 inch balls. Place balls in an air tight container and keep in the fridge for up to a month.