// RECIPE //
- 1 Avocado, Pitted, Peeled and Diced
- 1 8oz can chickpeas – drained and rinsed
- 1/8 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Tahini
- 2 Garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- ¼ Cup EVOO
- S&P to tast
- Rinse avocado, chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini and garlic in a food processor and blend until well mixed (scraping the sides of the processor down once or twice).
- Pour in olive oil and blend until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with fresh cut vegetables, pita chips, or in a sandwich.