// RECIPE //
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed (cooked with salt and garlic pepper)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into ½" cubes
- ½ cup edamame
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and cut into ½ cubes
:: Dressing ::
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon wasabi
- Salt to taste
- Prepare the salad: mix quinoa, chicken, pepper, onions, edamame, cilantro and avocado in a bowl. Set aside.
- Prepare the dressing: put all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together. Or put all ingredients in a small jar and shake until combined.
- Pour dressing over quinoa and chicken salad. Mix well to combine.
Can be served in a bowl as is or make a double portion dressing and serve over spinach and arugula. If serving with spinach and arugula you should have some dressing left over depending on how well dressed you like your salad.