// RECIPE //
[from Nutrition Stripped]
- 1 cup quinoa (may use white or red)
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup chopped mint
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- ¼ cup diced sun dried tomatoes
- ½ cup dried mulberries (or use raisins)
- 1 small blood orange, peeled and chopped
For the dressing:
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon curry seasoning
- Black pepper to taste
- Sea salt to taste
- Cook quinoa to package directions, usually 25 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients "for the dressing" and whisk to combine. Add sun dried tomatoes, orange, almonds, herbs, and raisins and stir. Add cooked and cooled quinoa and stir to combine. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Store: in a the fridge in an airtight glass container for 1 week. Enjoy at room temperature or chilled.